I’ve just created an enderman farm on my survival world (realms, xbox one). The problem is that it isn’t producing enderman at the rate that its supposed to. It will fill up with about 4 to 7 endermen at a time, but after I kill these endermen it will take a few minutes (forever) before they respawn and come back.
A few things to consider here…
- I am more than 200 blocks away from the main island where the farm is
- I used the gnembon design and followed a video made by pixelriffs
- I am on Y=1, meaning blocks are on Y=0 and my Y reads 1 when I am standing on it
- I have already removed all torches
- The player platform is at X=34 and the spawning platform is X=61 so I believe that I am far enough away.
I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated as I don’t know what to do anymore. I can try to take screenshots if that would help, but as its on xbox they might not be the best quality.